Tuesday, January 24, 2012

daddy....

so i logged into booksie and i saw something really cool. well 2 things.

first: i saw a novel about powwows so i msged the girl and now we are kinda talkin back and forth about powwows. its pretty cool.


and second. did you know about the seven heavenly virtues?? there pretty cool. i didnt know about them until just then.


this guy from texas said something to me the other day and it has really stuck in my head. he said if your ever missin your daddy darlin just look in the mirror and smile cause your lookin at his pride and joy his princess his baby girl. and that has really helped me cause i can be feelin down and ill think about that and know that he is right. i am your princess! and i will always be cause guess what bitches im peter kassars's daughter. you can get me down you cant hurt me cause you will have one pissed off ghoast on your ass. lol i love you daddy and i miss you sooooooooo much.

so i have a new motto on life. i dont give a fuck anymore so i say/do something that someone dont like and they bitch me out imma be like... what are you gonna do go tell my daddy. keep people from talkin shit. well imma get off of here i love and miss you pops. <3always your little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment