Friday, February 3, 2012

smurfs and baby goats!

My dearest Daddy.
I miss you so much. You are always on my mind. I have wanted to call you so many times today. Here are some of the things i wanted to tell you.
We got 2 baby goats from thos gay dudes off of coles lake rd today.
We named them bob and marley.
We had to goto tractor supply today and I saw the smurf! ;)
παππού πήραμε κάποια ζιζανίων. Καπνίζει την κόλαση έξω από αυτό.
Johnifer don't talk to me anymore. I really dont know what I did wrong daddy.
Paw paw is not doing very good. They have giving him 6 months to a year now.
Bob isn't doing very good either. Daddy please whatever you can do help him get better. your the goat man daddy. you can help. please give the the strength and knowledge to help this baby. he is only a day old. and its got dallas tore up. you already took johnny dammit!
I didnt think i would ever be able to go a day with out talking to you and its been 4 months now. i wish i could hear your voice. i wish i could talk to you. i wish you could hold me and wipe away my tears. i wish i didnt have a reason to cry. and i wish you was hear daddy. i love you sweet dreams my beautiful angel with the golden sparkley wings!

well daddy imma go. i love and miss you dont ever forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment