Friday, February 10, 2012

never grow up......

Daddy,
In 1 month and 4 days I will be 16, a happy point in life right? Not for me, I cant help but to wish I was turning 6 instead of 16. If I was 6 i would have 9 more years with you, maybe even longer if i knew what i know now.

16 dad damn! I'm growing up so fast. it feels like i havent talked to you in forever. i try not to be weak and cry. but its hard daddy. ive never been good at keeping from crying. theres been night when ive cried my self to sleep. i dont like not being able to talk to you. i wanna call you and tell you everything.

I wish I never had to grow up I wish I never had to see the day that superman flew away.
Why did you have to die so young? why couldnt you have just waited until you were 80 or 90 or 150?

No comments:

Post a Comment