Tuesday, February 14, 2012

she trying to send me away.....

daddy,
well guess who moved into the apt. jackie! gross!!
mom is trying to make me go to job corps. but i swear to you its nothing but niggers!
brigette is mad at me and wants me to move in with her so she has a free baby sitter. fuck that!
elizabeth hasnt talked to me in months!
grandma is mad at me cause i got pissed when i found out that scum was living in our house!


but on the bright side. i took what i thought was a pre test for my GED today... but it was the real test and i passed. its 432.00 to get it. but i doubt mom will do it! shes about a dumb bitch! i guess i will just wait til i turn sixteen to go get it here in carrollton.


i have done nothing but cried all day. i miss you and i just wish i could talk to you. i wish i could tell you all of my problems and you be able to answer and fix all of them. i wish i could hear your voice and see your face. i wish everything was back to normal. i wish that you could wipe away my tears and heal my broken heart.


well imma go and goto bed. i love you good night and sweet dreams my beautiful daddy.

xoxoxoxo your little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment