Tuesday, February 7, 2012

te amo papi...

Daddy,
You know I wonder all the time, what would you be doing today if you were still alive.
Would you be at work? Would we live in alabama? Would we be chillin in carrollton?
Would mom act different? Would I be at dallas's today?
What would have happened daddy? I try not to overthink it but damn dad. This isn't fair. I only had 15 short years with you. I don't feel cheated. Because  I got to spend 15 years with you. I just dont understand why it happened. You were supposed to walk me down the aisle at my weeding. You were supposed to be there when I have kids, to hold them, to love them. My kids might not get to know you as there poppa but they will know you as my daddy. This I promise you. I will tell them about you everyday.

Daddy i'm sick of crying. I'm sick of feeling like there is a piece of me missing. Where are you daddy? why did you have to go? Why did god take you. Why did that dirty mother fucker hit you? I hope your taking care of Bob. I told him if he died that the goat man would take care of him. I hope you are.

Why do bad things happen to good people? You did nothing wrong. Paw paw did nothing wrong and god is making him suffer. Why???

well daddy imma go i gotta go feed. i love you daddy and i miss you. everyday for the rest of my life. :) <3 always your baby girll!

No comments:

Post a Comment