Tuesday, October 25, 2011

anger problems

yellow. that is not how im feeling. really im feeling green! Daddy i dont know what to do zack called me last night and i was a major bitch! the special someone text me the other night. it made my day but all he wanted to talk about was the 13 year old! gross! well i miss you and its not the same with out you. i wish you could reply back to me! even though i would be totally freaked out. i just wish i could hear from you, see you, talk to you, hug you, goto you when i have a bad dream! but whats really fucked up is ive only dreamed like 2 times since you died! once was about you but i never made it to you and the other time was about Waffle House;) haha. i wish i could just go back home i feel like ive been EVERYWHERE since you died like i havent stayed in one place more than a night! its really messed up! do you miss me cause i miss you! and there isnt a doubt in my mind that you love me! fill ins are the only thing that keeps my mind off of things but even with them a word comes up and brings me crashing back to reality like billygoat or dad or peter! ive got to take another test on the 10th cause i still havent started! what do you think of the name madison clare or abigal madison. i know what im namin the boy logan peter! tata bought me a twilight thing to write you in. there so cute! well im gonna go i love you! i miss you daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment