Friday, October 21, 2011

reminsing

i decided to write you in green this time! lol i know you would be shakin your head at me but im your crazy ass daughter! you made me and you made me crazy! haha! i miss you dad i really do. i wish i could just call you. even if all you said was hey i just want to hear your voice. but what i really want is for you to come home so i can see you and hug you. dude im like addicted to fill ins they are like my drug!!!! lol you dont have to worry about me doin crack dad im feening on fill ins!!! hahahahahahahahahaha! i can see you now shaking your head and laughing at me. nothing i ever did was wrong to you and if it was then you still throught it was funny!!! you always had me crackin the fuck up!


is it messed up that i kinda want john h. to walk me down the isle at my wedding. i guess if i cant have my real daddy there i can settle for my second one! 


so whats it like paintin heaven? did ya get a new set of waites, do they have purdys up there of is it like gold? lmao! do they have animals up there? dallas hopes your takin care of johnny for her but how does that work?  if animals really do go to heaven i know casper was at the crossroads along with unk and paw paw and grandma and josh waiting for you. i can just see him jumpin up on you and kiss your cheek like he always did. what about roxy? that fat bitch probably waddled up and horned you! lol well i'll write you late i love you with all my heart! please come see me in my dreams and dont give me a fake out like you did the other day and call me and tell me your not dead but then never let me make it to you! i love you daddy! and miss you with everything i have! ps i might get to see you know who this weekend ;)) hahahahahahahahahaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment